Clinical Performance Measures QI Toolkit
- Well-Child Visit
- Annual Risk Assessment
- BMI Assessment & Nutrition / Physical Activity Counseling
- Depression Screening & Follow-Up
- Chlamydia Screening
- At the beginning of each session, confirm the location and call back number of the students to send help if indicated
- When possible and appropriate, engage caregivers in screening for depression
- If video capability is available, consider sharing the screen to show screening tool. Some students may feel more comfortable responding to questions as they read along.
- Seeing students at home may provide additional insight into depression symptoms. For example, if a student’s appointment is at noon, and they cannot get out of bed, this gives the provider more information about student functioning.